Designed for community and workplace settings, this class provides the knowledge required to help you respond to....
- Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review
- Advanced Practice Nursing
- Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Basic Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Care Coordination and Transition Management Review/Certification Prep
- Case Management
- CCMC Preapproved
- CE Renewal Packages
- Charge Nurse
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Complementary Healthcare/Wellness
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Focused CE Series
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Home Health
- Infectious Disease/Control
- Intermediate Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Interprofessional CE
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal and Regulatory
- Long-Term Care
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Men's Health
- Multidisciplinary CE
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management Continuing Education Courses
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Continuing Education Courses
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Risk Management
- School Nursing
- Simplifying Staffing and Scheduling
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Stroke Continuing Education Courses
- Transitions of Care
- Trauma Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
This class goes beyond the CPR and AED for adults and provides the knowledge required to help you respond to car....
Develop basic first aid knowledge to help you respond to sudden injuries and illnesses. This program conforms to....
This class provides the knowledge needed to help you respond to most medical emergencies for adults, including c....
Develop the knowledge to help adults, children and infants when responding to medical emergencies, including car....
Understand bloodborne pathogens and how to reduce risks of exposure for yourself and others. Ideal for those who....
This class provides the basic knowledge to recognize a life-threatening emergency and provide life support when ....
This class focuses on the knowledge needed for emergency care for children and infants with additional informati....
Understand severe allergic reactions and how to recognize and treat anaphylaxis, including use of epinephrine au....
This class focuses on the knowledge needed for first aid care in a pediatric setting. This program conforms to t....