OASIS stands for Outcome and Assessment Information Set. It is a data set of around 100 items that is used to as....
- Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review
- Advanced Practice Nursing
- Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Basic Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Care Coordination and Transition Management Review/Certification Prep
- Case Management
- CCMC Preapproved
- CE Renewal Packages
- Charge Nurse
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Complementary Healthcare/Wellness
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Focused CE Series
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Home Health
- Infectious Disease/Control
- Intermediate Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Interprofessional CE
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal and Regulatory
- Long-Term Care
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Men's Health
- Multidisciplinary CE
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management Continuing Education Courses
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Continuing Education Courses
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Risk Management
- School Nursing
- Simplifying Staffing and Scheduling
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Stroke Continuing Education Courses
- Transitions of Care
- Trauma Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) have lasting negative effects on adult health, in the form of risk-taking b....
Use of the interprofessional team approach has led to improved outcomes in some patient populations and disease ....
Many states now or will in the future require continuing education specifically addressing controlled substances....
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a progressive neurodegenerative disease involving the upper and lower mot....
Virtually all healthcare professionals help patients who are experiencing pain; physicians, nurses, therapists, ....
This continuing education module takes a public health approach across the continuum of pain care, which can be ....
This activity combines cases and didactic lecture to provide guidance that oncology nursing professionals on the....
The demand for home health services continues to rise as the population ages and more healthcare is delivered ....
According to statistics and projections from the National Bureau of Labor and the Health Resources and Services ....