Improved preparation for discharge, care coordination, and transition of care can result in reduced adverse even....
- Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review
- Advanced Practice Nursing
- Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Basic Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Care Coordination and Transition Management Review/Certification Prep
- Case Management
- CCMC Preapproved
- CE Renewal Packages
- Charge Nurse
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Complementary Healthcare/Wellness
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Focused CE Series
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Home Health
- Infectious Disease/Control
- Intermediate Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Interprofessional CE
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal and Regulatory
- Long-Term Care
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Men's Health
- Multidisciplinary CE
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management Continuing Education Courses
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Continuing Education Courses
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Risk Management
- School Nursing
- Simplifying Staffing and Scheduling
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Stroke Continuing Education Courses
- Transitions of Care
- Trauma Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs) are one of the most common hospital-acquired infections in....
This 30-contact hour course includes single- and multi-unit CE modules on a potpourri of topics representing mul....
This program has been pre-approved for 30 hours by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide cont....
The Joint Commission’s National Patient Safety Goals program provides nurses with safe care guidelines for hos....
Family history has long been an established risk factor for cancer. Family history influences cancer risk in man....
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that nearly 40 million adults in the U.S. smoke, and 16 ....
This continuing education module takes a public health approach across the continuum of pain care, which can be ....
What would you do if potentially half of your hospitalized clients, and 5% or more of your ambulatory clients, h....
This activity combines cases and didactic lecture to provide guidance that oncology nursing professionals on the....