Numerous studies and health care guidelines have repeatedly deemed wet to dry gauze dressings as a substandard p....
- Adult CCRN/PCCN Certification Review
- Advanced Practice Nursing
- Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review
- Basic Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Bio/Radiological Terrorism
- Care Coordination
- Care Coordination and Transition Management Review/Certification Prep
- Case Management
- CCMC Preapproved
- CE Renewal Packages
- Charge Nurse
- CMS Hospital-Acquired Conditions
- Complementary Healthcare/Wellness
- Correctional Health
- Critical Care
- Cultural Competency
- Death and Dying
- Diabetes Educator Certification Review
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Emergency Nurse Certification Review
- Emergency Response
- Focused CE Series
- Free Courses
- Future of Nursing
- Healthcare Reform
- Home Health
- Infectious Disease/Control
- Intermediate Spanish for Healthcare Providers
- Interprofessional CE
- Joint Commission Related
- Legal and Regulatory
- Long-Term Care
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Magnet Related
- Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review
- Men's Health
- Multidisciplinary CE
- Neuroscience Nursing Certification Review
- Nursing Informatics Certification Review
- Nursing Leadership and Management Continuing Education Courses
- Nursing Preceptor Specialty Practice
- Nursing Re-Entry
- ONCB Category A Approved for Recertification
- Oncology Nursing Review and Certification Prep
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Continuing Education Courses
- Pediatric Nurse Certification Review
- Professional Development
- Public Health
- Risk Management
- School Nursing
- Simplifying Staffing and Scheduling
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Stroke Continuing Education Courses
- Transitions of Care
- Trauma Care
- Veteran's Healthcare
- Weight Management
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Chronic foot ulcers in patients with diabetes cause substantial morbidity and may lead to amputation of a lower ....
This course has been approved for 2 hours by the Commission on Case Manager Certification for 2018. Chronic wou....
Nurses in most settings frequently encounter acute and chronic wounds during routine patient care. Applying the ....
Treatment options for malignant fungating wounds are aimed at the specific underlying cancer. Malignant wounds h....
Hippocrates observed that “healing is a matter of time, but sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” Are wou....
The goal of treatment is to provide the optimum environment so wound repair can take place without interference.....
Cesarean section rates have risen more than 60% since 2009. Approximately one-third of the births are performed ....
Under pressure: just a blanchable event or an underlying injury? It can be much more difficult to distinguish a ....
This course has been approved for 2 hours by the Commission on Case Manager Certification for 2018, and 2019. L....